Gentle Peace & Blendabilities!

Today I want to show you a special order of cards I made for a customer using the Gentle Peace stamp set. I made 25 of these which are all ... thumbnail 1 summary
Today I want to show you a special order of cards I made for a customer using the Gentle Peace stamp set. I made 25 of these which are all colored with the Blendabilities Alcohol Markers and embossed with the Filigree Frame Embossing Folder:


I used various colors of Blendabilities Makers on the cards. I love how the shades of Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy Blendies look on Mary & Joseph:



For the sentiment, I cut the ends of the cardstock piece with my scissors! The most important request made by my customer, was that the cards be religious with religious scripture on them. This stamp set was perfect!




Stampin' Up! Doorbuster's! If you missed the ONE DAY DOORBUSTER on Monday, there will be another ONE DAY DOORBUSTER again on December 1st. These doorbuster's are all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! You can still jump in on the Extravaganza Sale, click here for the PDF:  

DOORBUSTER PDF

******************************
 
Black Friday is almost here! Are you ready? I'm going to have some awesome things going on with MY OWN BLOG. I promise you won't be disappointed! It all starts on Black Friday November 28th and going on until Cyber Monday December 1st. I'll have FREE product, free kits and free tutorials to share with you Online Shoppers! Make sure you check my blog on November 28th!

******************************

And lastly, don't forget to you can save SAVE 25% on the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit which will also be on SALE from Nov. 24 - Dec. 2. Receive $125 worth of product for just a tad under $75.00. You will also receive a 5% cash back on your December sales and purchases paid to you in January. You would be part of my team and part of a "discount club"! Watch for more information. I would love to have you join me!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét