Quilty Box Drawing Time!

Hello from Puyallup, Washington! Quilter’s Dream Retreat of Fall 2015 wrapped up this afternoon with hugs and tears all around.  It’s been a... thumbnail 1 summary


Hello from Puyallup, Washington!

Quilter’s Dream Retreat of Fall 2015 wrapped up this afternoon with hugs and tears all around.  It’s been a retreat to remember, and to hold in our hearts!

After all was packed and put away, my cohort and event assistant, Mary drove me out of the gates of Camp Arnold and pointed her trusty quilt-stuff filled Explorer toward Puyallup.

We spent the afternoon antiquing, touring, and dodging the late October rain that she simply refers to as liquid sunshine.

I’ve now been dropped at my hotel for the night –I’ll be heading to the airport in the morning.

But before I get completely into relax mode, we’ve got a drawing to do!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét