Sneak Peek #1

Today I am going to start showing all of you, "Sneak Peeks" for the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog debuting July 1st. Lots ... thumbnail 1 summary
Today I am going to start showing all of you, "Sneak Peeks" for the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog debuting July 1st. Lots of new stamp sets, new punches, new In-Colors.......lots, lots more!

Today's card is from a new stamp set called Cherish Friendship:


For those of you that know me quite well, you know that I attended college pursuing an Art Degree (which I never completed) so anytime a sketch type stamp set becomes available, it's first on my list:


I love to color! And I also created the cherries below with the 1/2" Circle Punch and hand drew the highlights with my White Signo Gel Pen:



Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Peach Parfait, Watercolor Paper
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Fancy Fan Letterpress Plates, 1/2" Circle Punch, Perfect Pennants Die, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Blender Pen
  • Accessories: Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Watercolor Crayons, Signo White Gel Pen
  • Stamp Set: Cherish Friendship
Stay tuned tomorrow as I have another sneak peek for you!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét