Wondrous Wreath for Halloween!

Good morning Stampers! Today I am showing you a different way to use a Christmas stamp set. I love it when a stamp set is versatile so you a... thumbnail 1 summary
Good morning Stampers! Today I am showing you a different way to use a Christmas stamp set. I love it when a stamp set is versatile so you actually get more bang for your buck. Who would have thought that just changing the colors on a Christmas themed set would turn it into a Halloween card? See what I mean:

I used Smoky Slate, Basic Gray and Basic Black for my wreath colors and add a "Raven" with my Bird Punch:


I even added a flower in the raven's mouth! Do you like the embossing around the stamped images? What a nice framed look the Filigree Frame adds to a card.

We have wonderful projects just like this during our Holiday Collections at Create with Connie & Mary! Are you lucky enough to have subscribed to view everything we have to offer? If not, it's not too late:


Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014
• Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!

• FREE Preview Week begins October 5-11 to see what we are all about.
• Holiday Collection 2014 runs October 11 - November 8
• Features Christmas/Winter Holiday Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Holiday website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét