Control Freaks Holiday Catalog Swap!

Grab a cup of coffee today for my post as I have lots and lots to show you! I completed a swap with our group the "Control Freaks Stamp... thumbnail 1 summary
Grab a cup of coffee today for my post as I have lots and lots to show you! I completed a swap with our group the "Control Freaks Stampers" a few weeks ago. This was a Christmas themed swap from the Holiday Catalog goodies.
 
 
I posted this card that I made for the swap which has a pull-out star ornament The original post is here if you want to peek at close-up photos: PULL-OUT STAR CARD
 

And here are all of the cards I received in the swap with my teammates.....warning....lots and lots of good stuff here!:


Mary Brown & Adele Heffern


Mindy Backes &  Deb Currier


Helen Allen & Melissa Davies


Becky Roberts & Dannie Graves


Kelly Powell & Barb Mullikin


Heidi Boos & Ann Walker


Joey Hartman & Judy DiScipio


Lisa Young & Lisa Martz


Diane Vander Galien & Connie Tumm


Stephanie Leider & Jason Casper


Cindy Elam & Connie Babbert


Pam Findlay & Lorri Heiling....and take a closer look at Lorri's card:

 
The three stacked gifts slide open, how neat is that!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét