CCMC 325!

I decided to go "Clean & Simple" with the addition of a shaker this week for our challenge at Create with Connie & Mary ! ... thumbnail 1 summary
I decided to go "Clean & Simple" with the addition of a shaker this week for our challenge at Create with Connie & Mary! Here is our sketch for this week:


I started out with a card base of Crumb Cake Cardstock and stamped the wreath from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set in the center. I used Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Inks:


I then added the leaves from the Fall Fest stamp set stamped with the same ink colors. And now for my shaker:

 
First I cut a tag shape using the Angled Tag Topper Punch and used my Paper Cutter to cut a rectangle in the center. I then cut a piece from a Window Sheet to fit my tag and stamped the "hello" using VersaMark Ink and sprinkled Early Espresso Embossing Powder. I carefully set with my Heat Tool and then glued to the back of the hole in my tag. Did you know all of the left-over pieces from our Stampin' Dimensionals are perfect for a shaker card? I used both of the thinner sides that are left-overs and attached them to the underside of the tag to make a rectangle around the hole. I then sprinkled some sequins on the inside and also added stamped leaves cut out with the coordinating framelits. I finished off my shaker by cutting a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to fit on the rectangle of Stampin' Dimensionals and pressed it in place to seal the contents of the shaker. 

Before I glued the shaker to my card front, I added a piece of ribbon vertically and I also stapled a piece to my tag. I then glued the shaker to my card front!

Just a quick reminder that we are in our first week of the Holiday Collection and you can still join in and we'll have a BLOG HOP for you on Saturday!


Make sure you come back and visit on Saturday and make sure you go sign up for our Holiday Collection!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét