Some Views from St Maarten!

It’s hard to see but this is “almost” a sunrise on a cloudy and a little bit rainy day upon our arrival in St Maarten! I’ve been getting out... thumbnail 1 summary
20151005_080834
It’s hard to see but this is “almost” a sunrise on a cloudy and a little bit rainy day upon our arrival in St Maarten!

I’ve been getting out early every morning as often as I could to walk the track and greet the new day.

However, yesterday I decided to take the day “OFF” as a rest day, and instead of going ashore, I stayed on ship to catch up on some sleep, some hexies, some quiet time away from the maddening crowds.

I don’t regret my decision!

We had purchased an ATV excursion, but after the heat and the humidity of the day before in St Thomas, the last thing I really wanted to do was go ride out into the HOT with a helmet on my head.

Instead, we sent our Janome machine tech and all around bobbin boy out to take my place and he and The Hubster had a great time riding 4 wheelers all over St Maarten, both the Dutch side, and the French side.

Sometimes you just have to take a TIME OUT.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét