Curvy Keepsake Box Die Snowman!

Viola, for today I have another Curvy Keepsake Framelit Die project. This time I have a very simple, quick & easy Snowman! All you have ... thumbnail 1 summary
Viola, for today I have another Curvy Keepsake Framelit Die project. This time I have a very simple, quick & easy Snowman! All you have to do is cut him up using Whisper White Cardstock, assemble and add...........
 
 
  • First I tied Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon around the base of the box. Add Mini Glue Dots in the corner to hold in place and tie into a bow.
  • Add a mouth by pressing in place, 5 Candy Dots in black. If you don't have enough black ones, use a Permanent marker to color any of the other Candy Dots.
  • Cut one wing from the Bird Punch using Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, add some carrot lines using a Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker and glue in place with a Stampin' Dimensional.
  • Add 2 eyes cut with the 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch. I added dots in the eyes with a White Signo Gel Pen.
  • And finally, using your Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Marker, color one All Is Calm Snowflake and hang with White Baker's Twine!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét