Merry Monday #134!

Well, I have certainly been in the Christmas-card-making-mood this past week for sure! We received 18 inches of snow this week. Even though ... thumbnail 1 summary
Well, I have certainly been in the Christmas-card-making-mood this past week for sure! We received 18 inches of snow this week. Even though Dave and I love to go snowmobiling, it's till way too early for snow!

Wendy has some very elegant colors for us this week at Merry Monday. Good morning and welcome to our new challenge:


This is my card for this week:


I do not have any current stamp sets that had ornaments I could use for this challenge so I dug out my retired Stampin' Up! set called Christmas Collectibles. This stamp set also had the coordinating punch so I stamped two ornaments and cut them out with my punch. One ornament using the Metallic Silver Encore Ink Pad and one that I first inked in VersaMark Ink (without stamping) followed by inking with Island Indigo Ink. By inking with VersaMark first, it keeps the Island Indigo Ink wet and you can sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder and set with your Heat Tool. Both ornaments are super-shiny:


My background is a piece of designer paper from the Confetti Celebration that I stamped in the corner using the Flowering Flourishes stamp set and Island Indigo Ink:


Of course I had to add a little bit of bling. The Rhinestone Jewels work perfectly with the grays in my card and two bows were tied with Baker's Twine:


There are some really gorgeous cards in our gallery this week made by our Merry Makers at Merry Monday, come visit my teammates to see what I mean!

Here are the products I used on my card:
 
Retired Stampin' Up! products:  Christmas Collectibles stamp set and coordinating punch


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét