CCMC Blog Hop Week 4!

Awww, it's the grand finale of Week 4 of our Holiday Collection at Create with Connie & Mary and we have a sweet Blog Hop for you t... thumbnail 1 summary
Awww, it's the grand finale of Week 4 of our Holiday Collection at Create with Connie & Mary and we have a sweet Blog Hop for you today. Did you miss the subscription? It's not too late, you can still sign up and catch all of the projects. The collection is fantastic. Go to Create with Connie & Mary to sign up! And now on to our blog hop!



You may have arrived here from the fabulous Nicole Tugrul's blog or you may be starting here with me. I will direct you to the next stop at the end of my post. For today's projects, I used the Festival Of Trees and the Oh My Goodie stamp sets:


I stamped the Christmas tree several times...5 times actually, and cut them all out with the coordinating Tree Punch and then layered them all on top of each other for a "stretched" tree:


The doily you see on the card has a little story to go with it. When cutting out using the Darling Doily Die, I always use wax paper between the cardstock and the die so it pops out with no fuss. The wax paper doily was so pretty that I kept it and that's what I used here today. It actually resembles Vellum Paper:


I hand-cut a few birds, colored some Pearl Jewels with my Blendabilities Markers for ornaments on the trees and added a banner for the sentiment. 

Next is the matching box that I created using the Hamburger Box Die:


I did not have any matching ribbon so I used my Blendabilities Marker to color the White Seam Binding Ribbon:


The Oh My Goodies stamp set has the neatest stamp images to use on any gifting boxes:



I hope I gave you some inspiration today and that you plan on visiting my teammates on the blog hop. The talented Deb Currier is up next!

www.artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/
 
  Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Project Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • Stamps: Oh My Goodies, Festival of Trees
  • Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler, Blendabilities Markers
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Darling Doily Die, Tree Punch,  Hamburger Box Die, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Corner Rounder Punch
  • Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Jewels, Linen Thread
  • Misc: Wax Paper
debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét