First Friday PDF of the Month!

I have a cute Christmas card for you today for my "First Friday PDF of the Month" . And what's really special about my card is... thumbnail 1 summary
I have a cute Christmas card for you today for my "First Friday PDF of the Month". And what's really special about my card is if you place an online order for the month of November, I mail you a FREE card kit just like this card so you can assemble yourself! I want to thank everyone that has been placing online orders each month and glad that you like this FREE kit program.

Here's the card for this month's kit:


I used the Wondrous Wreath stamp set with the coordinating Wonderful Wreath Framelit Dies. The Silver Foil looks awesome in person for the sentiment in the center of the card. You can download the instructions on how to make this card below:

  
Click HERE for the PDF!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét