CCMC #328!

Such nice colors to play with today for our color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary : I decided these colors were perfect for a Chr... thumbnail 1 summary
Such nice colors to play with today for our color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary:


I decided these colors were perfect for a Christmas card:


I really like how the white background of my wreath pops against all three of the colors. And those little poinsettia's are adorable also. It's so nice to have a set of coordinating framelits to cut everything out for you. I layered the wreath over the Darling Doily Die shape that I cut with Smoky Slate Cardstock:


I finished off my card by adding Pearl Jewels and a double-bow made with Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon! Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to view all of my teammates projects and we also have our last blog hop from the Holiday Collection subscription on Saturday!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét