A Chicken Feeder Candy Dispenser??

Yes! You heard correctly....I used a chicken feeder, added a clean mayonnaise jar, decorated the jar and now all I need is to add candy to m... thumbnail 1 summary
Yes! You heard correctly....I used a chicken feeder, added a clean mayonnaise jar, decorated the jar and now all I need is to add candy to my project! The idea for this came from my teammate Sarah Wills. Sarah had decorated hers for Halloween with candy corn and used a galvanized feeder. All they had at my Tractor Supply store was these plastic red ones so I thought it was perfect for Christmas:

And if you use 12" x 12" cardstock and designer paper, it fits perfectly around the mayo jar:


I used an Organza Ribbon bow for the top and also tied one around the bottom of the jar. I thought I could save another jar and decorate it for Valentine's Day and just switch them out!


I embossed my Santa image by first inking the stamp with VersaMark ink followed by Garden Green Ink and then stamping. By adding both layers of ink to your stamp, the VersaMark keeps the green ink wetter, longer and you can sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. I then used my inks and a Blender Pen to color the image:


Isn't it the cutest? Thanks Sarah for the idea!


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét