Stamp Camp for November!

Happy Voting Day today and Happy Birthday to my brother Rick! Today is also the last day to sign up for my November Stamp Camp that is takin... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy Voting Day today and Happy Birthday to my brother Rick! Today is also the last day to sign up for my November Stamp Camp that is taking place this Friday at 6 p.m in my home. We will be focusing on the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and making all of the projects seen below:







I forgot to take a photo of the two nugget chocolate bars that fit inside of this little purse. They are both covered with matching designer paper. If you plan on attending my class, please let me know by today!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét