My Paper Pumpkin September!

It's Paper Pumpkin time, that wonderful time of the month! I had the pleasure of getting a "sneak peek" at this month's ki... thumbnail 1 summary
It's Paper Pumpkin time, that wonderful time of the month! I had the pleasure of getting a "sneak peek" at this month's kit while at the Stampin' Up! Convention in July. We even got a mini kit to make one of the treat holders. As usual, here is where I show you the arrival of my little red box in the mail:
 

And the wonderful way the kits are packaged for us:


Let's take a peek at what I found inside:


6 burlap baggies...


Stamps, Sequins, Baker's Twine, Clothespins, Ink.....


Tags and stickers....


More tags and directions....and look at what I made with my kit this month:


I added 1 sheet of Very Vanilla Cardstock and 1 1/2 sheets of Basic Black Cardstock and made matching cards!







I even cut the top of one of the burlap bags and glued it to my card base. I then made a tag that slides into the burlap bag:

 
It's never too late to sign up for Paper Pumpkin. Your little red box will arrive at your doorstep each month and you get to create when you want and I send you an email with my projects! Here's the link where you sign up, just make sure to sign up before the 10th of this month to get October's kit:
 

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét