CCMC322!

Very, very pretty colors this week for our Color Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary . I'm a great lover of anything black and ad... thumbnail 1 summary
Very, very pretty colors this week for our Color Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. I'm a great lover of anything black and add both of these fabulous colors in the mix and you have a great combo!

Here's my card for this week's challenge:



The "Partridge & Pears" stamp set is one of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog. You can pretty much use this stamp set for any occasion or holiday. Although the sentiments that are included are Christmas-y, I added a sentiment from the stamp set "For All Things" and turned this into a fall or Thanksgiving card:


I colored the image using my Stampin' Write Markers and cut the shape using my "Labels Collection Framelits Dies". I even fussy-cut one solo pear to add to my sentiment layer:

 
Please make sure you visit my teammates at Create with Connie & Mary and let's see what you can do with this color combo!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét