CCMC Blog Hop Week 3!

Welcome to our 3rd blog hop and Week 3 of Create with Connie & Mary's Holiday Collection has just ended! You can still sign up to j... thumbnail 1 summary
Welcome to our 3rd blog hop and Week 3 of Create with Connie & Mary's Holiday Collection has just ended! You can still sign up to join in on all of the fun we've had so far with the Holiday Collection! We have one more week left and you can catch up on all of the projects so far!


You may be starting the blog hop with my project today or you may have been directed here from Nicole Tugrul's blog, how great was her project huh? For today I am using the Cheerful Christmas stamp set. I used this stamp set for my project during Week 3 and the project turned out so cute and so did this one for today's blog hop:


Isn't the Pink Pirouette and Pistachio Pudding a neat color combination? I made a card and a Fry Box to coordinate for this week's hop. I love giving little treat containers for the holidays. Here's a close-up of the card:


And the Fry Box:


I started my color combo by digging out the Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack and using the pattern you see on both project. All of the ornaments were stamped and hand-cut (sorry, no framelits or punches for this one!).

Your next stop on our blog hop is the fabulous Deb Currier. I hope you have enjoyed my projects for today! Make sure you complete the whole tour as my teammates always have wonderful projects to show you!

www.artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét