Wood You Be Mine!

Happy New Year's Eve! Here's looking to a great new year ahead of us. I've had a great year as a Stampin' Up! Demo this year... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy New Year's Eve! Here's looking to a great new year ahead of us. I've had a great year as a Stampin' Up! Demo this year and want to thank all of you that have ordered with me, those of you that have joined my team and those of you who regularly purchase my monthly tutorials and kits. Thank you! I am currently on my way to earning a trip to Newport Beach California for this years Stampin' Up! incentive trip and am almost half-way there. I would love it if you continued to help me earn it with your orders! Plus, you automatically receive a FREE card kit from me if you order online!

For today's card, here's my little "Wood You Be Mine" fella again. I participated in two swaps and used this stamp set for both swaps.


This swap card is a little different than the first swap card I made. I used the Hardwood background stamp this time instead of designer paper. I love the way it looks paired up with Mr. Woodsy:


I positioned the sentiment banner so that he looks like he climbed on top of it because we really know that all that muscle could definitely accomplish that!


I keep saying he's so homely that he's cute! I even added two hearts to go with the sentiment:

 
And I just love using the tree images as a border on the bottom. Okay, you must be sold on him by now? Yes? 

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét