Thank you & Blog Candy!

This post will stay at the top until June 27th. Please scroll down to view my new posts! WOW is all I can say! I am at almost 200,000 blog... thumbnail 1 summary
This post will stay at the top until June 27th. Please scroll down to view my new posts!

WOW is all I can say! I am at almost 200,000 blog hits since March 1, 2009. A little over 2 years has gone by since I hopped on to the blogging world. I've had so much fun and I enjoy all of your emails and comments. As a thank you, I will be awarding one person the following:

Because I Care Clear Stamp Set and 2 cards created by me. All you need to do is leave me a comment by June 27th on this post only and I will pick one winner through Random.com

Thank you so much for visiting me each and every day! Good luck!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét