Sneak Peek!

What do you see in this card for today that may be new to you? Can you pick out the new Stampin' Up! products? I'll give you a hint.... thumbnail 1 summary
What do you see in this card for today that may be new to you? Can you pick out the new Stampin' Up! products? I'll give you a hint....there's 3 of them!
 

Notice the overly adorable cute-sy bow? We have a new punch called the Bow Builder Punch and it is so quick to cut out the pieces you need. Just two quick punches and start assembling!


Doesn't the bow look great layered over the Birthday Bash Designer Paper? I cut it out using the Deco Labels Framelit Dies. This paper has beautiful and bright designs, some even sporting tints of gold foil.

 
When this catalog goes live on January 6th, so does the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. You can earn free products with every $50 increment ordered. The stamp set used on this card is the You Brighten My Day stamp set and is one of the freebies. I colored with my Blendabilities Markers. I also have some exciting news to share with you on the Blendies. Select colors are part of the Sale-A-Bration freebies this year! If you haven't tried them yet, you'll have a chance to earn them for free!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét