Fishing Vest for Father's Day!

With Father's Day being just a few days away, I thought I would post this cute fishing vest you can create for your dad, husband, son...... thumbnail 1 summary

With Father's Day being just a few days away, I thought I would post this cute fishing vest you can create for your dad, husband, son........and I'll include the pattern you can cut out below:


I used the "Curly Label Punch" for the pockets. Just score and fold down about a 1/2" of the label and glue the flap in place. I hand drew the stitch lines with a "Stampin' Write Marker". The vest is tied using "Linen Thread" and the holes were made with the 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch. Sponge all edges of the card with "Soft Suede Ink" and a "Sponge Dauber".

Click HERE for Fishing Vest Pattern.
Supplies Used:
  • Stamp Set: The Open Sea
  • Inks: Soft Suede, Stampin' Write Marker in Soft Suede
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
  • Tools: Curly Label Punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots
  • Accessories: Linen Thread
  • Miscellaneous: Fishing Lure

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét