CCMC 327!

Welcome to a new sketch challenge for this week at Create with Connie & Mary . We would love it if you joined our challenge this week. H... thumbnail 1 summary
Welcome to a new sketch challenge for this week at Create with Connie & Mary. We would love it if you joined our challenge this week. How can you not with this neat sketch:


Since Halloween is tomorrow I thought I would use this sketch to make a Halloween-y card:


I love how one of the layers is a little tilted, it adds a little bit more interest doesn't it? And the designer paper does all of the work for you with the wonderful pattern and colors:

 
The stamp image from the Merry Everything stamp set is so adorable with Dracula and the hanging spider. I really had fun with this card. I didn't add the little banner from the sketch as I felt that the stamp image did all the talking and I didn't need a sentiment!
Make sure you visit all of my teammate at Create with Connie & Mary and don't forget that we are still in our Holiday Collection subscription where you can get lots of super ideas for your holiday crafting. Check it out!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Hello Honey, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Inks: Hello Honey, Crisp Cantaloupe, StazOn Jet Black
  •  Stamps:Merry Everything
  • Accessories: Candy Dots, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Tools: Ovals Collection Framelit Dies, Chalk Talk Framelit Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Note Tag Punch, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
  • DSP: Motley Monsters


    debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

    Không có nhận xét nào

    Đăng nhận xét