Paper Pumpkin October!

Before I show you what my group of girls did with their October Paper Pumpkin kits, I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in joining me fo... thumbnail 1 summary
Before I show you what my group of girls did with their October Paper Pumpkin kits, I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in joining me for this monthly "club" kit? I have been working hard to recruit 4 new subscribers while taking part in a Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Boot Camp. Why should you try it? Here are the reasons you should try it....just try it...really!
  • Delivered to your doorstep once a month...automatically. No shopping...it's all done for you.
  • Email from me each month with photo's of what we did with the kit
  • Exclusive projects not included in the directions that I come up with for you....I do all the work
  • And you get to deal with me as your demonstrator...how much better can it get than that?
Sign up HERE to help me meet my goal by October 31st!  Maybe you'll get a little gift from me for doing so...hint, hint!

Have you seen the kit yet for this month? Here's a video from Stampin' Up! showing you what's inside:


And this is what we did with our kit:
 



 
How neat to present someone with a goodie holder and coordinating card? I dug out some embossing folders and my Big Shot at our gathering and asked the girls to bring Melon Mambo and Old Olive Cardstocks, 2 of each color and we used the content of the kit to add the cards to our projects. We had a great time! And thanks to all that came to my Paper Pumpkin Open House!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét