Happenings at Stampin' Up!

I've got two posts today so make sure you scroll down to read my first post for my daily project! Now on to some important events: Win e... thumbnail 1 summary
I've got two posts today so make sure you scroll down to read my first post for my daily project! Now on to some important events:

Win every item currently available in the 
Project Life by Stampin' Up! line!
 
  
FIRST PLACE PRIZE: ONE HUNDRED (100) first place winners will receive their choice of any single Project Life by Stampin' Up! card collection and coordinating accessory pack. (Approximate Retail Value of prize: $24.90 USD.)

GRAND PRIZE: ONE (1) grand prize winner will receive every item currently available in the Project Life by Stampin' Up! line! (Approximate Retail Value of prize: $475.00 USD. Subject to item availability on date the prize is awarded.)

To Enter the Win, click here: PROJECT LIFE ENTER TO WIN

********************************************************

 This weeks "Weekly Deals"

 
Get these products while they are on sale. Click here for my Online Store:
**********************************************************
Paper Pumpkin Subscribers, get your "Past Kits" ordered. New "Past Kits" added to the selection. Must be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber to purchase!


Click here to view the past kits: SHOP PAPER PUMPKIN
****************************************

I would like to invite you to join my team. Think of it as a "Discount Club". You can join my team and save 20% off ALL OF YOUR PURCHASES until March 2015 if you don't want to continue after that. Stock up on ALL Stampin' Up! products and save! 

Click here to Join my Team!: JOIN NOW
*******************************************
And finally, did you view our new "Holiday Supplement Catalog"? Act now as all the products are "As Supplies Last"!


Click here to view the Holiday Catalog Supplement: HOLIDAY SUPPLEMENT
Click here to view the Holiday Catalog: HOLIDAY CATALOG

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét