Advent Santa for Kaitlynn!

I had some free time this morning so I decided to work on a project for my six-year old granddaughter Kaitlynn. This is Kaitlynn, isn't ... thumbnail 1 summary
I had some free time this morning so I decided to work on a project for my six-year old granddaughter Kaitlynn. This is Kaitlynn, isn't she a cutie? She loves to paper-craft with Grammy and when I can, I make special projects for her. Today's project is a special one....


I usually create a different advent calendar for Christmas each year. I have an eCutter and found a Santa file to cut for this year that I though was so adorable. It's a two-layered Santa with circle slots where Kaitlynn can add a number for each day she is counting down to Christmas day. It's a little hard to see the slots with the white-on-white but here's a look:


I added the 25 in place and then she will continue on. These are the count-down buttons which I added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of each one:


And on the holly berries I added some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details for shimmer:


And finally, a close-up of Santa's little nose and eyes. Isn't he just jolly? I used all Stampin' Up! supplies to create him and am hoping that Kaitlynn will enjoy doing this activity in December!


 
  Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét