Merry Monday #132!

I had to giggle when I posted the card for today as there is a little story that goes with this card. Our Merry Monday team had a surprise ... thumbnail 1 summary
I had to giggle when I posted the card for today as there is a little story that goes with this card. Our Merry Monday team had a surprise "special" birthday blog hop for LeeAnn planned back in July, but in order for her not to find out, we posted our cards to our team blog anyway without the post going live until today. So little did she know, she created her card and loaded it along with ours. She didn't have a clue what we had planned and it went off without a hitch. Here's the birthday post if you want to view it: LeeAnn's Birthday Blog Hop. We had fun!

Now for today's challenge which is to add snowflakes, dry embossing and neutral colors:

 
  This is my card for this week (the true posting week LeeAnn..wink,wink!)


I added stamped snowflakes on my background layer and then added 2 layers of diecut snowflakes. This was a pretty simple card to create but the snowflakes really stand out against the neutral background:

And of course I had to add a little bit of bling. I added Pearl Jewels and an Antique Brad to the center of my snowflake.  Maker sure you visit my teammates at Merry Monday today!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Retired Festive Flurry & Retired Open Sleigh
Tools: Retired Festive Flurry Framelit Dies, non-SU! scallop die-cut
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét