CCMC336

Happy New Year Everyone! I have a wonderful color challenge to show you today along with a brand new stamp set. Here is the color challenge ... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy New Year Everyone! I have a wonderful color challenge to show you today along with a brand new stamp set. Here is the color challenge from Create with Connie & Mary
 

And here is my card using the "Sheltering Tree" stamp set:


You are going to fall in love with this stamp set. I love it! As demonstrators we were able to purchase this in our pre-order which took place early in December and it will be available to everyone on January 6th. I really like how you stamp the trunk of the tree first and then add the leaves in whatever color your heart desires. I even added a swing, the sentiment and some grasses:


I also used some Candy Dots and colored them with my Blendabilities Markers. If you are out of a certain color of Candy Dots or don't have enough of one color on hand, use the light-colored ones and make them the color you want with the markers!

I added the sentiment at the bottom, somewhat into the grass and I really like how it looks. Visit my teammates at Create with Connie & Mary as I'm sure you'll see some more sneak peeks of new products coming near you soon!
 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Sheltering Tree
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Blendabilities Markers, Memento Black
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Calypso Coral
  • Tools: Corner Round Punch
  • Accessories: Candy Dots 

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét