Today is the Day!!

We are heading out this morning – this rainy rainy stormy morning! From Greensboro to Atlanta to Orlando to Port Canaveral ---it’s the start... thumbnail 1 summary


We are heading out this morning – this rainy rainy stormy morning!

From Greensboro to Atlanta to Orlando to Port Canaveral ---it’s the start of our Quiltville Caribbean Cruise!

I’ve heard from some of my cruisers, they are already in Orlando having a good time at Disney or Universal, and will be meeting up with us on the ship on Sunday when we depart.

FIFTY QUILTERS!  I am so excited.

I am so excited but as of yet – NOT ALL THE WAY PACKED!

Everything else took precedence last night. and I saved the packing for this morning.

Last night was another one of those “Sleep? who needs sleep?” kind of sleepless nights as my phone rang and rang with flood warnings from the weather service.

North Carolina is being POUNDED with rain.  It’s been raining daily for over a week now.  We are saturated, streams and rivers are full and the ground is losing its ability to absorb any more…

And we’ve got THIS going on:
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét