Galaxy-Gram! A morning for boarding!

We arrived in Port Canaveral, Florida around 7 p.m. last night. Both exhausted, we headed back to our room after dinner in the hotel restaur... thumbnail 1 summary

We arrived in Port Canaveral, Florida around 7 p.m. last night.

Both exhausted, we headed back to our room after dinner in the hotel restaurant where I promptly fell asleep and missed the entirety of the Boise State football game who trounced Hawaii with a score of 55 - 0 to the delight of my Bronco loving husband.

Go orange, go big blue, fight fight BSU!

However, I missed the entirety of the game as an ambien took me swiftly away on clouds of dreams.

I must have been tired, I woke up at 8:30 a.m.! A bigger sleep in that I am usually allowed.

When life throws you a late start, enjoy it!

I have met with several of the ladies who are attending our cruise here at the hotel, everyone is so excited to board. Our shuttle heads over at 10:45 this morning so we have a bit of time to sit around the pool area and just enjoy the Florida sunshine.

Get a load of this pool! It is absolutely the most beautiful hotel pool I have ever seen, and there is no wonder that kids were already dipping in by 8 a.m.!

Will catch you from the ship a little bit later!

I'm sitting down to breakfast!

Let's Cruise!

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét