A Sunday Afternoon House Tour!

After Quilter’s Dream Retreat, Fall 2015 had come to an end, Mary and I had some choices to make. What did we want to do with our afternoon?... thumbnail 1 summary
20151025_142913
After Quilter’s Dream Retreat, Fall 2015 had come to an end, Mary and I had some choices to make.

What did we want to do with our afternoon?

It was a Sunday, some places are closed, others are open – and then there was that issue of RAIN which Mary kept assuring me was “only liquid sunshine!”

Oh yes, the Pacific North West, where most everything is “rain forest” and rain it does, often!

I was happy to say though, that the weather was beautiful all the way up to the time we left camp –as if the universe knew not to rain on our parade!

Antique Mall hopping?  Oh yes, I’m game! 

And as we pulled into the parking lot, I looked over and saw this huge mansion peeking through the trees….and we made a detour!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét