Just a Bit of Treadle Action.

Thanks to all those who sent well wishes. I don’t think I’m SICK SICK –just a bit off.  Stomach is in knots, and I’m sticking close to home.... thumbnail 1 summary
20150909_180811
Thanks to all those who sent well wishes.

I don’t think I’m SICK SICK –just a bit off.  Stomach is in knots, and I’m sticking close to home.

I’m not being adventurous with my food!  ((Maybe that is the problem? Too much eating out over the past 2 weeks?))

I just feel blah, and I’m taking it slow.

The whole excitement of my day was taking the last of the book orders that have come in over the past 2 weeks to the post office and getting to meet the new postal clerk who is filling in.  Boy did I give HER an education!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét