Cruise Alaska with Me!

A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I would like to teach on another Alaskan cruise, for a shipload of fun in July of 2016! You know how I ... thumbnail 1 summary
A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I would like to teach on another Alaskan cruise, for a shipload of fun in July of 2016!

You know how I love Alaska, and July is such a PERFECT time to be there – I checked my calendar and gave it a resounding YES!

Those who have cruised Alaska with me before will tell you right off what a magical place it is.

I am much more of a nature/mountains girl than I am a beach girl –if your idea of a summer vacation is to keep your jeans and t shirt on and not have to deal with sweaty people wearing spandex and way too much suntan lotion – this is your cruise!

I have been traveling with Jim West and Sew Many Places, a division of Craftours for many years now and I can tell you that his tours are off the charts.

Let me give you a bit more info on this event!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét