CCMC158

We are doing something a little different this week. The Create with Connie & Mary challenge is going to run for TWO weeks and you have... thumbnail 1 summary
We are doing something a little different this week. The Create with Connie & Mary challenge is going to run for TWO weeks and you have a couple of options. You can do the sketch or the color challenge or BOTH in one card! Also, Create with Connie & Mary designed the card so if you want, you could do a circle card instead of a square. Now YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO ONE CARD! And that card will be good for TWO WEEKS. This gives the girls a chance to enjoy themselves at convention.

This first photo is the sketch challenge:


And then there's the color challenge:


And then there's my card: 


As you can tell, I opted to use the Color Challenge. I just love the new Petite Pennants Builder Punch and the new Pennant Parade Stamp Set. What a beautiful coordinating bunch to play with!
 I first started out by creating a background on Whisper White with the Love & Care hostess stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog. I used Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron for ink colors. I then embossed my panel with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.

 


For the pennants I used So Saffron Cardstock on the bottom layer and then I used Basic Gray and Pumpkin Pie from the Patterns Paper Packs for the top layer. I added the little flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch adorned with Rhinestone Jewels. For the thank you pennant, I used a Sponge Dauber and colored a toothpick with Basic Gray Ink and glued in place on the front of my card and then attached the final pennant. So fun!

I hope you can join us this week. I would love to see which option you decided to submit, the sketch challenge or the color challenge.........surprise us!

Card Supplies
  • Stamp Sets: Love & Care, Pennant Parda
  • Inks: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Basic Gray
  • Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Basic Gray, Whisper White
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Petite Pennants Builder Punch
  • Accessories: Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Non-SU: Toothpick


Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét