Quilt-Cam! 11/29/2015

Hello from Quilt Villa! We are trying something new today –Our first ever Quilt-Cam from the cabin. I had planned on doing this from home, b... thumbnail 1 summary
12308841_10153767562713909_7705206149898190450_n
Hello from Quilt Villa!

We are trying something new today –Our first ever Quilt-Cam from the cabin.

I had planned on doing this from home, but I really wanted to be up here at the cabin instead of at home through Thanksgiving weekend --

I drove back up after dropping my dad off at the airport in Greensboro yesterday afternoon thinking all the way of how we could do this!

This is an experient.  I can’t even promise it will be as clear as it is at home as our internet here at the cabin is not as strong or fast as it is at home – but I want to try.

I’ve hardwired the laptop directly to the modem to give it maximum connection power and speed.  The wifi signal is just not enough for good streaming.

As I said – this is a test!  And we will know whether it will work or not after this.

If it doesn’t, then we won’t do it again from up here.  But if it does?  That gives me some more options for connecting with you.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét