Quilt-Cam 11/15/2015

Isn’t this a great photo? Ria sent it in along with the following words: Hi Bonnie, Wanted to show you how addictive tumblers can be...I wo... thumbnail 1 summary
image
Isn’t this a great photo?

Ria sent it in along with the following words:

Hi Bonnie,
Wanted to show you how addictive tumblers can be...I working with my 7-year old granddaughter on scrappy tumblers!
She's a natural on colour choices!!
Grandson (10 years) listens music and watches Dutch football, although he loves what his little sister and Oma are doing: "you must be making a quilt, right?"  
Love them both! They make these days sparkle!
Enjoy your day!
Love from the Netherlands.
Ria, Nadeche and Joram.

Thanks for sharing the photo and the update, Ria!

I love seeing the photos you send in, especially of kids and grand-kids getting in on the act!

It’s been a busy busy few months and I’m happy for this opportunity to share Quilt-Cam with you.

What am I working on??
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét