Los Niños de San Luis!

With some extra time on our hands on our last day at Ceiba Tops, we planted a seed in our guides heads saying that we would really love to v... thumbnail 1 summary
DSC_0942
With some extra time on our hands on our last day at Ceiba Tops, we planted a seed in our guides heads saying that we would really love to visit a local school if at all possible.

Was there a village near by that would welcome a bunch of gringos to interupt their school day so that we could say hello and see how things are?

ABSOLUTELY!

Not far up river is the small village called San Luis, home to approximately 300 residents who make their living farming and fishing along the Amazon river valley.

We loaded up our small boat, and those of us who had opted to go waved goodbye to those who had chosen to stay and rest.

I am one of those who hates to miss ANYTHING.  I just feel like the one thing I say no to just might turn out to the the awesome thing I wish I hadn’t missed…so I go!

And am I ever glad I did.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét