An Amazon Adventure Day 2!!

This is the sunrise yesterday as a new day began in the Amazon region of Peru. I don’t even know where to begin with photos. There are SO MA... thumbnail 1 summary
20151102_052003sm
This is the sunrise yesterday as a new day began in the Amazon region of Peru.

I don’t even know where to begin with photos.

There are SO MANY!

And then there is this crazy feeling of “yes, I want a trip along the Amazon jungle, with wifi!”  It’s an odd combo that the wifi where we are staying is really pretty good considering the far out location that we are.  This world has wonders – and wifi access here is one of them!

Our first afternoon here at Ceiba Tops included our fist foray into the Amazon jungle.

The Amazon Jungle!! 

Just the thought brings to mind stories I had read as a child, movies I’d watched growing up ---- and isn’t this where Indiana Jones located the Crystal Skull??  LOL!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét