A Quilty Box Drawing and Other News!

I’m home from Raleigh! A great time was had by everyone ---I so enjoyed my time with this group of quilters not-too-far from my home town. ... thumbnail 1 summary
I’m home from Raleigh!

A great time was had by everyone ---I so enjoyed my time with this group of quilters not-too-far from my home town.  Just a bit over 90 minutes drive up the road.

And as I made my way back home all I could think was how nice it was that I didn’t have far to go, that there were no airports to deal with, no lost luggage claims, just drive on home  in my own vehicle and call 2015 DONE!

I unloaded the van, fixed myself some soup for dinner, made a cup of tea, and settled right in with the plan to get some machine quilting done on a very special quilt ((that is still a MYSTERY!)) and sit right down to draw our winner for the November Quilty Box!

I walked into the studio to find THIS:
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét