A Machu Picchu Kind of Day!

And finally I am to the part we’ve all been waiting for. I’ve had to put off posting the crowning glory of our trip to Peru to this thing ca... thumbnail 1 summary


And finally I am to the part we’ve all been waiting for.

I’ve had to put off posting the crowning glory of our trip to Peru to this thing called “work” and this need to post other things that had definite post dates –such as both giveaways that are going on right now! 

I will be drawing for the winner of the Nov Quilty Box tomorrow evening.  Leave your comment to be entered to win  on that post HERE.

I’m also giving away two copies of Quiltmaker Magazine’s 100 blocks, vol 12!  That give-away went live yesterday and you can enter for that one HERE.

But today is all about Machu Picchu!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét