The Quick Get-Away!

By 3pm yesterday I had HAD it. I MADE my manuscript turn in deadline, and found myself just needing to get out of the basement office/studio... thumbnail 1 summary
20151001_164857
By 3pm yesterday I had HAD it.

I MADE my manuscript turn in deadline, and found myself just needing to get out of the basement office/studio.

I needed to be out and away – and I had one place on the agenda.  There were loose ends to tie up.

I was going to the cabin to spend the evening sewing on our Mystery with the plan of bringing all the pieces home with me today – along with some other things that HAVE to go on this cruise.

We leave TOMORROW!  So this was my one opportunity.

You can’t go on the cruise without the REAL camera!  We also needed the GoPro and a couple other things and I quickly volunteered.

The plan is that I would drive up here, work on the quilt, stay the night and head home this afternoon.

That will leave ME this evening to pack!

And just like that I was off ---
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét