And We Say Farewell!

I’m writing this from port in Port Canaveral! We have just docked, and my shuttle leaves the pier at 7:30am so I have some time to get this ... thumbnail 1 summary
20151010_105236
I’m writing this from port in Port Canaveral!

We have just docked, and my shuttle leaves the pier at 7:30am so I have some time to get this written, and send it out on my mobile hot spot, saying GOOD BYE and GOOD RIDDANCE to really expensive wifi that was slower than dial up and takes 3 hours to upload a post!

But I’m grateful for it none the less, no matter how long it took for a post to go – it allowed me to stay in touch not only with the blog, facebook and instagram, but with family and friends far away.

Technology is still amazing – even if it doesn’t work as fast as we want it to!

Yesterday’s  workshop day for our Garden Party Quilt was a simple one – we worked on the pieced setting and corner triangles, making them out of our left over units and strips and squares from the alternate blocks we had made the day before.
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét