From Home to Kirksville!

This is Atlanta on a foggy September morning on the way to Missouri yesterday. It was luckily an easy travel day, but I wondered why I had b... thumbnail 1 summary
20150916_080651
This is Atlanta on a foggy September morning on the way to Missouri yesterday.

It was luckily an easy travel day, but I wondered why I had booked row 10 and when I checked in 24 hours in advance they had me in row 14.

When I checked in at the airport YESTERDAY for my flight I’d been bumped to row 17.

CENTER SEAT!

I never would choose a center seat on purpose while flying solo!

Turns out that our plane had been changed 3 times, and they kept couples together who were originally ticketed together, and they stuck the rest of us in center seats. UGH.

Good thing it was only for a bit over an hour!

I claimed that center seat, pulled out my hexie bag and went to town!

Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét