A Picnic Out!

When Mary Ellen and Kevin came to pick me up at my hotel, they informed me they had a better plan for lunch on this beautiful September day ... thumbnail 1 summary
20150925_125204
When Mary Ellen and Kevin came to pick me up at my hotel, they informed me they had a better plan for lunch on this beautiful September day --

We headed straight to Whole Foods ((Affectionately renamed by some to WHOLE PAYCHECK!)) and picked up our salads to go at the salad bar.

We had a new agenda!

Instead of “eating in” we were “eating OUT!”  Picnic style!

I agreed that this was the most wonderful idea ever.  Summer is quickly leaving us, and there are not many more days like this that we could enjoy sitting on the grass, enjoying the end of summer warmth and sunshine.

I took a photo of these guards and squashes in front of Whole Foods – Yes.  There is no denying Autumn, no matter how hard we want to hold on to summer!
Did You Click to Read the Whole Story?

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét