First Friday PDF of the Month!

Happy New Year! I hope you had a great day to ring in the New Year. And did you set up any New Year's Resolutions? I did rather well las... thumbnail 1 summary
Happy New Year! I hope you had a great day to ring in the New Year. And did you set up any New Year's Resolutions? I did rather well last year with mine until I had foot surgery in August and spent the last 5 months of the year not being able to walk normally or exercise.  I had lost 18 lbs. and gained 6 of it back. I am finally on the mend as my foot doctor cleared me a few days ago so I will slowly add exercise back in.

My main focus for this year is going to be doing videos for my Stampin' Up! business. I have mentioned that to you already and lots of you have subscribed to my channel already. Thanks for doing that! The card I am showing you today came from a Maine demo friend of mine. I saw a photo of it and wanted to figure it out and I did. Thanks Ruth Snyder for the idea!

And guess what? This is the card I am going to feature on my very first video! But in the meantime, the card is this month's "First Friday PDF of the month"!

EDIT: I WAS ABLE TO LOAD MY VIDEO TO YOUTUBE TODAY! Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReMlsvCHeNc
 

So what is this card all about? The card actually has an attached bookmark that the recipient pulls off to use. The score line is perforated for easy removal....seriously, yes it sure is!


The top and bottom photo's show you the inside and the outside of the card. I used our Stampin' Up! Trimmer with the Rotary Perforated Cutting Blade!


And this is what my card looks like when it's folded, with the bookmark tucked inside:


If you would like the directions on how to make this card, I have the PDF below that you can print out for future use. I am working on my first video and should have it up by next week!

 
Here is the FREE PDF link: January 2015
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét