Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Today is my parents 51st wedding anniversary. We had the big "50" last year for them. Since my parents are both Canadian, when the... thumbnail 1 summary
Today is my parents 51st wedding anniversary. We had the big "50" last year for them. Since my parents are both Canadian, when they got married on the 4th of July in Canada, it was not a holiday for them. When they moved to the US, their anniversary changed over to a holiday! Anyway, here is a card I made for them:


Everything you see here is NEW! New DSP, New In-Color Cardstock, New Stamp Set....


Do you like how I layered my Decorative Label Punch? If you click on my toolbar up top, I have a step-by-step tutorial under "Free Tutorials" on how to create this.

Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Pacific Point
  • DSP: Paisley Petals
  • Tools: Boho Blossoms Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
  • Stamp Set: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Inks: Pacific Point, Pool Party
  • Accessories: Brads

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét