Sneak Peek #7

I have 2 cards for you to "Sneak Peek" today. The stamp set I used is the "Cherish Friendship" stamp set. I previously s... thumbnail 1 summary
I have 2 cards for you to "Sneak Peek" today. The stamp set I used is the "Cherish Friendship" stamp set. I previously showed you a card HERE that uses the same stamp set.

For these 2 cards, I used a sketch that can be used 2 ways, first as a round card and then I took the round card idea and turned it into a square card.

Here is the first card, round:


I used the Scallop Die and cut (2) scallops. I scored one scallop with a straight line using (6) scallops across and folding. I then applied adhesive to the (6) scallops and glued them to my 2nd scallop. This creates the card so it will open and stand. I twisted my bow across the card also before I attached it:


Next is the square card:


Notice how it is created the same way as the round card but smaller so I was able to fit everything on the square card. I used the Scallops #2 Circle Die for this one. The sentiment is from Your A Gem. I ended up cutting a small scrap piece of scallop and fitting it around the sentiment:


Supplies used for both cards:
  • Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White
  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
  • Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Die, Scallops #2 Die, 4" Circle Die, 3 1/2" Circle Die, 3" Circle Die, Word Window Punch, Large Oval Punch. Blender Pen
  • Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon, Brads
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Watercolor Crayons
  • Stamp Sets: Your A Gem, Cherish Friendship

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét