On The Grow!

Who says you can't combine flowers and a cog? Yes, you heard right. My stamped image is from the "On The Grow" stamp set, a pr... thumbnail 1 summary
Who says you can't combine flowers and a cog? Yes, you heard right. My stamped image is from the "On The Grow" stamp set, a pretty little jar full of flowers and I combined that with cogs from the "Cog Punch".

This card is actually created with card guts I had left over from an event I participated in. I just changed the stamped image, added the cogs and added the 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, watercoloring around the whole image with a lighter color makes the remainder of the colors pop and almost makes you think the image is 3D.  Give it a whirl and you'll see for yourself how easy it is!

Thanks for visiting me today. I enjoy seeing my blog numbers go up every time someone pays me a visit. I hope you find something to inspire you and I hope you come back tomorrow!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Watercolor Crayons
  • Tools: Ticket Corner Punch, Cog Punch
  • Accessories: Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Không có nhận xét nào

Đăng nhận xét